Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 2 – 3
Dry Ingredients Edit
- 1 cup unbleached organic white flour
- ¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tbsp natural cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- cinnamon, to taste
Liquid Ingredients Edit
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup soy milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries or other frozen small-size fruit (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl,combine liquid ingredients and add to the dry, mixing well.
- Prepare a griddle to medium-high heat.
- Using ¼ cup batter for each pancake, cook on one side until bubbly, turn and cook on the other until done.
- Serve with vegan butter and maple syrup.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per serving (8 oz-wt.):
- 270 Calories (90 from Fat)
- 10 g Total Fat
- 1 g Saturated Fat
- 6 g Protein
- 40 g Total Carbohydrate (3g Dietary Fiber, 6g Sugar)
- 0 mg Cholesterol
- 340 mg Sodium