Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is non dairy.
- 2 Cups soy milk
- 1/2 Cup Tofutti cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Tofutti sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Nayonaise
- 1 Tsp onion salt
- 1 Tsp Dried parsley
- 1-2 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 5-6 Slices Veggie Ham (Cut into bite sized pieces)
- salt and pepper To Taste
- In a medium sauce pan add soy milk, cream cheese, sour cream and nayonnaise.
- Heat on low, constantly stirring until cream cheese has melted and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add onion salt, parsley, veggie Ham and salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for about 10 mins, stirring occassionaly.
- Add the garlic, stir in well and pour over your favorite cooked Pasta.
- You can also add your favourite green vegatables to the pasts 2 minutes before its it cooked al dente.