- 2 cups almonds, soaked at least 3 hours
- 6 cups of water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Agave nectar (optional, or other sweetener to taste)
- Add water to blender. Place cover on blender and turn on a low variable speed.
- Remove center piece of blender top and slowly add the almonds, turning up the variable speed a bit until all of the almonds are used.
- Add the vanilla extract and agave nectar.
- Put the center piece of the blender top back in and turn the blender on high until all of the almonds are processed.
- Strain milk through nut bag into bowl, jar, or picture.