- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In medium bowl, whisk egg well, then whisk in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Whisk in oil, then milk, until smooth. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together flour, wheat germ, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- Gradually add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until a smooth, stiff batter forms.
- Stir in apples and walnuts if desired.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until golden and toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes, then turn muffins out onto rack and cool completely.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.