- Soak apricots in 2 cups apricot juice for 15 minutes.
- Pour remaining 2 cups juice in heavy-bottomed medium saucepan.
- Stir in agar flakes and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, combine apricots with soaking juice, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring often, 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Bring agar mixture to slow simmer over low heat and simmer until flakes are dissolved.
- Add soy milk, stirring often to prevent it from burning.
- In a small bowl, dissolve kudzu in ¼ cup water.
- When the kudzu is completely dissolved, whisk it into soy milk mixture.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- In food processor, process apricots until smooth.
- Add to soy mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Transfer pudding to a shallow casserole, bring to room temperature, then refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, process mixture in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve in parfait glasses with a dollop of tofu cream (see recipe below) if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.