Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 Cup(s) soya milk
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) water
- 1/4 Cup(s) cashew nuts
- 1 Tablespoon(s) sea salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 Dash(s) nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) unbleached flour
- Blend the soymilk, water, cashews, and seasonings in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a double boiler and heat.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the flour to make a roux.
- Then whisk it into the heated soy milk mixture to make a light, creamy sauce.
- For a thicker sauce, use more roux.