Can use also this Bisquick Original substitute recipe to make these
- 1cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick Original
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups soya milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.