This strawberry cheesecake recipe is quick and easy to make and doesn't have to be baked.
- 6 oz digestive biscuits, crushed
- 3 oz butter, melted
- 1 1/2oz Demerara sugar
- 8oz soy cream cheese
- 1 oz caster sugar
- 5fl oz soy cream
- 5fl oz soy yoghurt
- 1/2 lb strawberries
- 75ml water
- Strawberries slices
- Mix together the ingredients for the base and using a metal spoon press over the base of a 20cm round, loose-bottom cake tin.
- Place the strawberries and the water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 5 minutes. Push through a sieve to make a puree.
- Measure the cheese and sugar into a large bowl and mix well. Add the cream and yoghurt and mix again. Gradually add the strawberry puree, whisking all the time. Turn the mixture into the tin on top of the biscuit crust and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- Carefully loosen the sides of the biscuit crust then push up the base and slide the cheesecake on to a serving plate.
- Arrange fruit on top