- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with vegetable oil spray and coat it lightly with the graham cracker crumbs, tilting pan to spread the crumbs.
- In a food processor or blender (a food processor makes the job easier), blend all the remaining ingredients.
- Process until very smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Pour into the prepared pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for about 1 hour, until small cracks start to form.
- Cool at room temperature about 20 minutes, then refrigerate.
- Serve well chilled, cut into 8 wedges and topped with fresh fruit if desired.