- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shells or cookie/biscuit crust
- 1 (12⅓ ounce) package firm silken Tofu
- 8 ounces soy cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juic
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 (4 ounce) packages non-dairy vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 2 thin lemon slices
- Drain any excess water from the tofu.
- Blend tofu and lemon juice in a processor or blender until creamy and smooth.
- Add the rest of the filing ingredients, and blend again until smooth.( At this point, you might want to transfer the mixture to a bowl and beat on high speed with an electric mixer, since it might be too thick and stiff for some blenders)
- Pour the mixture into the crust and chill 2 – 3 hours or until fir