Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
Cookies to dip:
- 1/2 Cup(s) sucanat
- 1/2 Cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 Cup(s) whole Wheat pastry flour
- preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8" pan with margarine.
- combine dry ingredients.
- combine Sugar and applesauce.
- mix together wet and dry ingredients and add a little soy milk if the batter is too dry.
- bake 30–45 minutes or until a straw poked into the middle comes out clean.
Place Chocolate and soy milk in pot and warm to melt and mix
Serve with Cookies and peices of fruit