It's easy to make your own homemade pudding mixes. They cost much less than the commercially made mixes.
This can be frozen to make homemade fudge pops!
- 3/4 Cup powdered soy milk
- 7/8 Cup cornstarch, (1 Cup minus 2 Tablesppons)
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt, rounded
- Combine all the dry ingredients and store in an airtight container. The mix fits in a quart jar.
- Add 2/3 C mix to a saucepan.
- Add 2 C milk and stir until blended.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer while stirring constantly until thickened.
- Cool and serve.