- 4 cups oat milk
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 parsnip, diced
- 1 small potato, diced
- 1 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 oz. dulse (a sea vegetable)
- 2 Tbsp sweet white miso or brown rice miso
- 1/2 tsp stevia HoneyLeaf
1. Make oat milk using whole oat groats. (as per Oat Milk Recipe)
2. Simmer carrots, parsnips, onions and stevia in 2 cups oat milk until soft. Stir often to prevent scorching.
3. Add the dulse and corn. Simmer for 1 minute.
4. In a cup, dilute the miso in a few sppons of the broth. Add to the pot and simmer - don't boil - for 1 minute.
- If you want a very rich soup, add the oat pulp - or you can eat it for breakfast.
- Dulse is high in iron, calcium, vitamin A, niacin, vitamin C, protein and iodine - with a flavor of the sea.
- The addition of stevia in the HoneyLeaf form, compliments the sweetness of the vegetables.