- 100g flour
- 50g non-dairy margarine
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 80g powdered sugar
- 50g dessicatted coconut
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 4 drops vanilla
- Sieve flour and baking powder together.
- Mix the butter and powder sugar very well.
- Now add dry coconut, vanilla essence in flour (from step 1). Make soft dough with warm milk.
- Roll the dough in butter paper and chill till it become hard. Keep it aside to cool but not keep it freezer.
- Bake at 175 C till it properly baked and become golden brown in color.