Use for nut pulp left over from making Almond Milk
- 2 cups Nut pulp
- 3 cups dried coconut flakes
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 6 tbsps coconut oil
- 2 tbsps vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Add 1-2 Tbs of cocoa to this recipe to make Chocolate Macaroons
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and mix well.
- Spoon out a heaping teaspoon of mixture, form into a ball and roll in shredded coconut.
- Place on a Teflex sheet on a dehydrator tray (a mesh or perforated tray) and dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12-24 hours or until done.