Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes ( no cooking at all)
Serves: 2 people or more
An awesome dairy-free dessert that can be made in less than 5 minutes!
- 2 Divies Dairy-Free Choclate Chip Cookies
- Toffuti Dairy-Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- Take the 2 cookies and put them on a plate. Take an ice cream scoop and scoop out the Toffuti ice cream.
- Put the ice cream on one of the cookies. Then put the other cookie on top.
- Get the sprinkles and pour them on the plate then roll the side of the cookie where the ice cream is.
- Enjoy! :D
- I have a dairy allergy!