- 1 cup fine cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1 egg substitute (Ener-G), prepared
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease a 9" square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat prepared egg substitute with soymilk and margarine.
- Add this to dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Bake in prepared pan 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.