Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¾ cup soy milk
- olive oil for sauteing
- 1 box puff pastry
- In a medium skillet saute onions until they start to brown.
- Add thawed spinach, salt and pepper and garlic.
- Stir and heat for a minute. Add flour and mix so that it coats all the mixture.
- Add soy milk and stir until it thickens (1 – 2 minutes) Once thick set aside to cool.
- Roll out puff pastry into a ¼" thick rectangle.
- Using a pizza slicer, cut into squares.
- Put cooled filling into the centre of each square and fold into shapes.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.