- 75g/3oz Wholewheat Flour
- 100g/4oz Unbleached Flour
- 90ml/3fl.oz. Corn Oil
- Pinch salt
- 90ml/3fl.oz. Iced Water
- Mix together the flours in a freezer proof container, cover and freeze for 1 hour.
- Place the oil in a freezer proof container and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove the flour and oil from the freezer and cut the oil into the flour to make a crumbly dough.
- Add the salt to the iced water then mix the water into the dough, a little at a time, until it begins to bind together into a soft dough. Do not over-work
- Roll out to the required thickness and use as required.