- Combine soymilk and lemon juice.
- Place tofu, soymilk, garlic and scallions in food processor, and process.
- Add flour, yeast, dill and liquid aminos, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into saucepan, and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Sauce will thicken as it sits.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.