- 1½ cups plain 2% fat soymilk
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- remainder of silken tofu (8.3 oz)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- 3 tbs. whole wheat flour
- ½ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tbs. dried dill weed
- ½ tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Combine soymilk and lemon juice.
- Place tofu, soymilk, garlic and scallions in food processor, and process.
- Add flour, yeast, dill and liquid aminos, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into saucepan, and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Sauce will thicken as it sits.