- In small bowl, soak cranberries in apple juice until they're plump, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 9½-inch tube pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, brown sugar and cocoa.
- Whisk in soy milk and vanilla until well blended.
- Add bread pieces.
- Drain cranberries and add to bread mixture along with prunes.
- Stir with fork until bread is thoroughly moistened.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Pack mixture into prepared pan.
- Place pan on baking sheet and bake until bread pudding is puffed and lightly browned.
- A knife inserted near center should come out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Transfer pan to wire rack and cool 20 minutes.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.