- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat an 8x8-inch square pan (or 8-inch round pan) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, soymilk and oil in mixing bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients, and mix just until blended.
- Fold in sage.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and springs back when touched.
- Set pan on wire rack, and let cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares, and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.