Fudge glaze Edit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make cake: combine pastry flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add cherries and walnuts, and mix.
- Set aside.
- Put tofu in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add prune purée, and process again.
- Add evaporated cane juice, brewed coffee and kirsch.
- Process until smooth.
- Fold tofu mixture into dry ingredients, and turn into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes in pan and invert onto rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make fudge glaze: sift powdered sugar and cocoa into a mixing bowl.
- Add orange juice, kirsch and vanilla.
- Blend with a whisk or fork, and drizzle generously over cooled cake.