- 8 ounces ditalini Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped leek
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz. silken tofu blended until thick and creamy with 1/4 cup oil and 1/ cup soy milk (this replaces a 1/2 cup of heavy cream... the heavy cream replacement came from this recipe)
- 1 cup soy Parmesan cheese
- a pinch of black pepper (optional)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Sauté leeks and garlic in olive oil until tender and translucent.
- Stir in cream, and simmer until thickened.
- Toss with pasta and parmesan until evenly coated and parmesan is melted.
- Season with pepper.