Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- ½ cup margarine
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup soy milk
- 12 cupcake liners
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan.
- Once melted, stir in the peanut butter, cracker crumbs, and sugar.
- Spoon about 2 tbsps into muffin tins lined with paper cupcake liners (the liners are a must).
- Let them cool and harden a bit.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the chocolate chips and soy milk until completely melted.
- Spoon over the top of the peanut butter cups.
- Let set in the fridge for several hours before serving.