This version contains raw eggs.
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ pt soya milk ( 1 cup)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 6oz sunflower oil (½ cup)
- Separate 2 eggs add sugar to yolks, mix well
- Bring soya milk to boil & pour over yolk mix stirring all the time.
- Add 1 t vanilla
- Freeze for several hours till mousse consistency
- Separate 2 eggs, beat egg yolks with 2 t vanilla essence till light & creamy
- Slowly add oil to make mayonnaise
- Whip egg whites till very stiff
- Add mayonnaise then custard folding in with balloon whisk
- Freeze for 12 hours