- In blender, grind flaxseeds to fine powder.
- Add ⅓ cup water and blend until frothy.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine oil, tahini and sugar.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium until blended.
- Beat in reserved flax mixture.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to wet mixture, beating at low speed until smooth.
- Beat in soy milk, lemon juice and peel.
- Fold in sunflower seeds and raisins until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds evenly over top.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert loaf onto rack and cool completely before slicing.