- 50g (2oz) non -dairy margarine (the hard kind as used for baking)
- 50g (2oz) castor sugar
- 1T cornstrach
- 125ml (1/4pt) soy milk
- Allow margarine to soften at room temperature.
- Mix cornflour and soy milk. Bring to the boil stirring all the time time
- Cover with cling film to stop skin forming & leave till quite cool.
- Cream margarine and sugar
- Then whisk cornflour mix till soft & creamy
- Whisk in a small spoon of soy milk mix into the creamed margarine mix at a time
- Continue whisking untill whipped cream consitentcy..
- Flavour with non dairy butter flavouring (or vanilla for a Chantilly cream) or other flavour of your choice.