Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is dairy free.
The Super Easy Slacker way:
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix (the dip mix has no dairy, but the dressing mix does have dairy, so be careful)
- 12.5 oz package of Mori-Nu firm silken tofu
- soy milk
The Spicy Ranch Dressing from Scratch Way:
- 1 1/4 cup veganaise
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp salt
SPICES: You should use between 1/8 and 1/4 of each of these, depending on how spicy or how peppery you want it:
SLACKER WAY: Blend the mix and tofu in a blender or food processor. Add enough soy milk to make it the right consistancy.. you might not want to add any if you'll be using it as a dip, but you'll need to add some to make it "pourable" as a dressing. Then just chill and eat!
FROM SCRATCH: Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until blended.