- 1 cup soy yogurt
- 1 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 2 to 3 c. turbinado sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats (whole)
- 2 cup rolled oats (process in food processor to coarse flour)
- Combine mixtures. The baking soda should react somewhat, making the mass fluffy and easy to stir.
- Add more flour until a cookie dough texture is reached (i had to use ~ 2.75 c. total). Add chips or fruit or whatever. Shape into balls and bake at 375 until browned.
They do brown, they don't melt around the edges in that weird way that bad cookies do, and were considered entirely successful.