- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel peaches by immersing them in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Cool peaches under cold running water, then slip off skins.
- Slice peaches into wedges directly into a 2-inch-deep, 2-quart baking dish or deep 10-inch pie plate (give knife a twist to release slices).
- Toss peaches with lemon juice and ½ cup sugar.
- Cover fruit with foil, and bake until peaches are hot and juices bubble, about 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Cut in butter with two knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles small peas.
- Pour soy yogurt over top.
- Toss with fork until mixture clumps together.
- Using two spoons, drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough evenly spaced over peaches.
- In small cup, mix remaining 2 tsp sugar and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle over biscuits.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into them comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Remove cobbler to wire rack to cool slightly before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.