- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease and dust with flour 10-inch nonstick bundt pan, and set aside.
- Place margarine in large mixing bowl, and beat until creamy.
- Slowly beat in sugar a little at a time.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition and until mixture is creamy.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt alternately with vanilla, and orange juice.
- Drain raisins, and fold into batter.
- Beat egg whites until stiff in separate bowl.
- Fold into batter, and, when smooth, scoop into bundt pan.
- Bake about 1 hour, or until top of cake is lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool on rack for 5 minutes and invert cake onto rack to cool thoroughly.
- To serve, place cake on serving dish, sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and complement cake, if desired, with sliced tropical fruits such as sliced mangos, bananas, pineapple and papayas.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.