Serve piping hot over "buttered" English muffins.
- 1/2 lb very fresh tofu, mashed (waterpacked type,
medium or firm)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- Ener-G egg substitute for 3 eggs (dry) (optional)
- 1/4 cup soymilk (approx)
- 8 oz Soy Sausage, crumbled or sliced (optional)
- 6 oz soy cheeze, sliced or shredded (optional)
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (your choice)
- salt and pepper
- English muffins, sliced and toasted
- margarine or oil
Ener-G, and soymilk.
- Heat 1 Tbs margarine in a large, heavy frying pan.
- Add soy Sausage, and saute` until golden.
- Add tofu mixture, and cook, stirring constantly,
until mixture thickens somewhat, and resembles scrambled eggs.