- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar or to taste
- 3 cups mocha-flavored soy milk
- 2 6-oz. containers vanilla soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, optional
- Combine coffee and sugar in saucepan, and heat over medium heat, stirring often, until sugar dissolves.
- Combine soy milk, soy yogurt and vanilla extract in mixing bowl, and beat until smooth. Add coffee mixture, and stir well.
- Freeze mixture in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions. About 5 minutes before churning is complete, add chocolate chips, if using.