Grated hard cheese replacer.
Sprinkle soy Parmesan wherever you would normally use Parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 cup 70g (150ml) Soya Flour
- 1 Tbsp / 15ml Vegetable or Olive Oil
- 1 tsp / 5ml Salt
- Citric acid powder to taste
- non-dairy butter flavouring to taste
- Mix together
- Add citric acid powder and butter flavour to taste.
- Adjust salt to taste
White wine vinegar can also be used instead of citric acid powder. However it will make a wetter mix, that will need to be dried out. This is best done by leaving in an open container in the refigerator.