This makes a thick mayonnaise.
Other flavours such as garlic, onion powder, herbs etc can be added to taste.
Dilute with soya milk if required
- 150ml soy milk
- 1/2 tsp mustard (or 1/4tsp cayenne pepper)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar (or lemon jiuce)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 200ml oil (canola or sunflower)
- Place all except oil in blender.
- Turn blender on high speed, and slowy pour in oil, until hole in center of the mixture closes up and mixture stops moving around.
- Keeps for up to 2 weeks in sealed container in refrigerator.