- 1 cup cooked am soybeans
- 1 cup cooked am Lentils
- 1 cup cooked am medium brown rice
- 3/4 cup soy milk, water, or stock
- -or- gravy
- 1 med Onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic clove-- finely chopped
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 cup am wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
In a large mixing bowl, mash soybeans and Lentils well.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Turn into an oiled loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Serve as is, or top with tomato puree.
NOTE: there is no mention of a specific oven temperature in this recipe.