Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Perfect for a hot summer day, this light yet creamy pudding is really refreshing.
Recipe by cookery expert Lorna Rhodes from: http://www.milkfree.org.uk
- 11g sachet strawberry jelly
- 250ml carton dairy-free cream alternative
- 125g fresh or frozen mixed summer berries (thawed if frozen)
- ½ tsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Sprinkle the jelly crystals onto 150ml hot water, stir until dissolved. Add 300ml cold water and whisk together. Place in the refrigerator and when starting to thicken remove.
- Pour the Oatly cream into a large jug, whisk in the jelly then pour into four glasses, return to the fridge to set, about 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, blend the corn flour with a tablespoon of water in a pan, add the berries and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the sweetener then tip into a bowl to cool.
- Just before serving spoon some fruit on top of each dessert