Use as a milk substitute in dessert recipes
- 150g/5oz banched almond
- 3 tbsp golden syyrup
- 1 teasp vanilla extract (check ingredients label)
- 480ml/16fl.oz. water
- Place the blanched almonds into a blender and grind into a very fine meal.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract then gradually add the water through the aperture whilst the blender is running.
- Strain through a fine meshed sieve into a container (almond pulp can be used in baking recipes or in stews etc - See below).
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Shake well before using.