- 1 cup light unbleached Sugar
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- 6 Tbsp soymilk powder
- 5 Tbsp GeniSoy® Ultra-XT Protein Powder or GeniSoy® Ultra-XT Vanilla Shake
- 1 Tbsp melted soy margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1-inch piece cinnamon stick
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, and process until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is thick
- Pour into a clean jar, cover, and refrigerate
- The milk thickens when chilled.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.