- 2 cups coffee-flavored soymilk
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 4 1/2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Heath Bar
- 1 cup soy sour cream, optional
- Scald soymilk, and add 3/4 cup coffee. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Whisk remaining coffee and cornstarch together, and heat in saucepan, stirring until cornstarch dissolves.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- When pudding is thick, scoop into indiviual serving bowls.
- Sprinkle top with 1 cup crushed health bar.
- Set aside to cool. When serving, top with sour cream, if desired.