Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1½ cup(s) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet soya milk
- 1 dash(s) soy cream
- 4 small pieces margarine
- 2 teaspoon(s) corn starch
- 1 cup(s) vegan icing sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- Melt chocolate in a pan while adding a bit of soya milk until mix becomes consistant.
- Add soy cream that has been diluted in soya milk.
- Add small pieces of vegan margarine.
- Remove pan from stove, add other ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until mixture is quite solid.
- Make small balls.
- Roll them in cocoa or icing sugar, or almond pieces.
- According to your taste.
- Truffles will last many days if refrigerated.