- 17 rectangles graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 5 tablespoons vegan margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter flavoring
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅔ cup vegan sour cream (I use Tofutti)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages vegan cream cheese, at room temperature (again, Tofutti)
- 1⅓ cups raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons vanilla nut and butter flavoring
- ½ cup firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- reserved ⅜ cup batter
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease the sides and bottom of a spring form pan. Line bottom with wax paper.
- Prepare crust by melting margarine.
- Mix in butter flavoring and set aside.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and grind very fine.
- Add sugar and process for about 1 minute.
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker and butter mixtures until well incorporated.
- Press mixture to the bottom of the spring form pan and set aside.
- Prepare batter by blending 1 package of cream cheese with ⅓ cup of the sugar and cornstarch on low for 3 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add remaining cream cheese, one package at at time.
- Scrape sides of bowl in between.
- Combine remaining sugar with lemon zest.
- Increase speed to medium and add the lemon sugar to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add vanilla and scrape sides. Set aside.
- In food processor/blender combine tofu and almond milk until smooth.
- Mix in tofu mixture into the batter on medium speed.
- Add in the sour cream and mix well.
- Scrape sides again. Reserve ⅜ c batter for swirl mixture.
- Pour remaining batter into prepared pan over the crust. Set aside.
- For swirl mixture take reserved batter, brown sugar, and cinnamon and combine. Mix well.
- Scoop tablespoons full of cinnamon mixture onto top of cheesecake.
- Gently press down with spoon.
- Use a knife tip to swirl the cinnamon (be sure not to over-swirl).
- Bake for 75 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 more hours.
- Garnish with chopped pecans and brown rice syrup (totally optional) then serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.