Adapted From Cooking Light, April 1998:
- 3 C. All Purpose flour
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 4 t canola oil
- 1/2 c Raisins (or dried cherries or fuit of your choice)
- 3/4 C. soy milk
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 t orange juice
- 2 t water
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt till well blended.
- Stir in raisins.
- Combine oil, soy milk, lemon Juice, orange juice and water;
- Add to flour mixture until just combined.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- Roll or pat out gently into 12x6 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 8 squares, then cut each square into 2 triangles and place on baking sheet.
- Brush tops with soy milk and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake For 12 Minutes.