Named after you know who. Ho Ho Ho. Enjoy!
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp soy milk whipped with 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 cups unbleached white flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp tapioca starch or cornstarch
- Preheat your oven to 300 F.
- In a large bowl, cream the margarine and Sugar together until smooth. Add the vanilla, and the cornstarch/soymilk mixture, and beat until well-mixed.
- In a smaller bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and tapioca/corn starch. Stir this into the wet ingredients and combine well.
- Begin rolling the cookie dough into balls of about 3 tbsp each. Roll each ball in the cinnamon/Sugar/cocoa powder mixture until completely coated and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Continue until all the dough is used up. Using the bottom of a glass, press down on each ball until they are about an inch thick. Bake for 12 – 14 minutes, and no more. The cookies should still seem very soft when you remove them from the oven. Let cool on the pans for about 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire baking rack and let cool completely.
- Makes about 30 cookies. This recipe can be halved, if desired.