Wheat Free Potato Rice PancakesEdit
- 1-1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup Potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon non-alum baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons unrefined vegetable oil
- 2 cups water or soy milk
- 2 eggs (optional)
- Mix dry and liquid ingredients separately; then combine and stir well.
Pour small amounts of batter onto a hot, non-stick griddle and bake.
Serve with syrup.
- This recipe does not work well for waffles. The addition of eggs gives them more the consistency of wheat flour pancakes.
Recipe makes one batch.