- Cook the flour and milk together over low-medium heat until very thick.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together.
- Beat in the flour and milk mixture a little bit at a time, until it has the consistency of a very thick whipped cream.
- Add the flavouring to taste.
- If it seems too soft/runny, keep adding more powdered sugar until it stiffens up to your liking.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.